Total Health Trust Limited is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
- A Front Desk Executive (Receptionist) plays a key role in the firm’s growth as he/she often presents the first impression of the organization to clients and customers and as such, has an objective of delivering friendly and efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
- He/She serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Deals with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring logbook.
- Fulfills all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate would be responsible for client services.
- To adhere to and live the organization values.
- Basic Diploma (OND) in English Language or Linguistics or Mass Communication or related fields.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, business ethics and standards, product, processes and procedures, health insurance and Nigerian corporate market.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
Listening Skill, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization and Planning, Informing Others, High level of stress tolerance, Attention to detail, Phone Skills and Information Management.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Total Health Trust Limited Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.