Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Req ID: 112877
To secure clear responsibility for the network optimization and capacity control areas of the Customer network / from a multi-vendor perspective, according to contractual requirements and Ericsson strategy, ensuring the cost-effectiveness and technical performance of the complete solution.
- Provide management with reports of Radio/Core/Transmission performance and / or other performance reports applicable to the service delivery on a scheduled basis per vendor area
- Define Network routines, schedules and reporting based on goals and priorities defined in line with WLA’s with vendors
- Planning & Coordination of work for Network based on main goals and priorities defined by operations management and in collaboration with GNPOC
- Attend and setup managements meetings in the capacity of Assessment / Goal setting responsible for Network activities with GNPOC
- Responsible for Dimensioning and Capacity Management
- Responsible for Capacity Planning Guidelines (based on traffic FC, network build-out etc)
- Responsible for Capacity Monitoring, Network Tuning and Neighbor relation Optimization Guidelines
- Analysis of Network Quality & Performance
- Responsible for developing KPI’s and escalation of deviations in KPI’s as per contract
- Implementation Management (acceptance management, quality control of deliveries in customer network)
Knowledge and Experience required:
- The right candidate will have Nigerian experience and be able to negotiate with both Nigerian and Indian authorities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Telecommunications or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of experience preferably familiar with Ericsson processes/procedures and good internal contact network.
- Ability to work on senior management level.
Skills and Competencies:
- A profound overview of different technical areas in telecom, Datacom and can quickly acquire new knowledge and digest new information.
- Knowledge of Ericsson's organization, products and services.
- Understands and analyses complex issues or problems, both current and potential, in order to identify the most appropriate solutions.
- Uses strategic vision to define priorities and plan time, budget and resources realistically to achieve business objectives.
- Strong willed and excellent negotiation skills
- Adherence to Code of Ethics and our Core values
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Driven and self-starter, ability to push supporting functions to be able to deliver as to Ericsson commitment levels
- Diplomacy and task-oriented, getting the right balance
Method of Application
To apply, visit Ericsson's Career Website