If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Roche, you have the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation. We are one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups, and we keep evolving.
At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. If you are curious, committed, and determined to make a difference, join us.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and facilitate workshops for existing and new possible clients in order to showcase and market Roche services and products
- Building of relationships with customers, engineers and account managers to react effectively and proactively to any changes in the market
- Providing technical and scientific Applied Science and Molecular Diagnostic first line support with further second line support in Chemistry and Immunology customers.
- Troubleshooting assistance to Roche customers.
- Providing rapid and reliable service support for Roche instrumentation.
- Basic and advanced training for users in Roche techniques and systems.
- Willingness to travel extensively and into African continent.
Who You Are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
- B.Sc/Biomed. Tech/MSc/ Similar or Higher Diploma/Degree in Molecular' Biology / Medical Lab Science
- At least 2 years'; experience in Diagnostic Laboratory
- Experience with Routine Molecular Biology advantageous
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Be able to build excellent customer relations
- Ability to provide Technical support on related instruments
Method of Application
Applicants should forward your application together with a detailed CV for the attention of Refilwe Nthongoa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Late applications will not be considered. If you have not heard from us two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.