Graduate Job Position at Marcel Group of Companies
Posted on: 16 February, 2016
Deadline: 15 March, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Marcel Group of Companies
Marcel Group of Companies is one of Nigeria's largest privately owned, home grown enterprises. The group has a diverse portfolio of companies that is supported by a strong workforce whose objectives are to assist its clients to achieve their growth aspirations by providing intelligent Engineering Services in the Oil and Gas sector, Strategy Blueprint in Logistics and Haulage and Estate Management; delivering expertise and business operation improvement capabilities for a better tomorrow.
- Solution Implementation: Implement project from initiation to delivery, attend milestone reviews, manage/mitigate escalations that impact/alter the vision of the architecture.
- Software Development: Required to undertake customization of software solutions to fit the clients’ specific needs and/or the specification of the Nigerian regulatory framework as well as development of software improvements.
- Project Management: Ensure projects milestones and timelines are met and the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Training: Responsible for training customers’ users, both super-users and administrators (train the trainer) and lighter system users.
- Support: Responsible for ensuring first line after-sales support, software upgrades and post implementation customer satisfaction.
- Good understanding of the industry i.e. customers, and technology.
- Deep understanding of IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming in Java and .NET
- Proficiency in Web Programming
- CSS3 Design
- JSP/JSF/ASP.NET Programming
- Proficiency in Distributed Object Computing skills
- Proficiency in Oracle and MS SQL Server Programming skills
- Proficiency in UML Design Skills
- Experienced in Enterprise System Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Good Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems
- Good Team spirit
- Good Communication skills.
- BA/B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 0-2 year IT experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Marcel Group of CompaniesSimilar Jobs
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering
- Accounts Officer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Bosch Africa
- Spare Parts Manager at Leventis Motors Limited
- Customer Service Representative at Tebenaj Automobile Solutions (TAS) Limited