EXCEL AND GRACE consulting is a consulting firm located in Port Harcourt providing consultancy services on Financial consulting, Business Improvement processes, Project Design, Project Development, Project Deployment, Human Capital Development, etc.
We currently seek the services of the following individual for one of our clients in the Medical Diagnostic Services Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Have oversight over all staff
- Ensure staff efficiency and productivity
- Monitor processes and create reports
- Have oversight over all company locations
- Ensure timely collection of revenue from clients
- Manage relationship with existing client
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues
- Develop the company into a brand that can compete with and supercede major players in the industry.
- H.ND/B.Sc in any related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Must have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Should be a resident of Port Harcourt have adequate knowledge of Port Harcourt.
go to method of application »
- Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations;
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
- Preparing specimens and samples;
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters;
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced;
- Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues;
- Degree in Medical Lab science
- With options in Hematology or Microbiology.
- 3 years clinical laboratory bench work experience.
- Affiliations with relevant bodies is an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, forward your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org