Current Job Offers at Adexen
Posted on: 15 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is a well known recruitment & HR consulting firm in Europe and Africa. Our consultants and staff bring wealth of experience to help companies to find and retain talents.
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the FMCG industry with focus on the production of construction and building materials, the company is present in over 10 countries in Africa and sub stations strategically located to serve other African countries.
- Responsible for driving innovative initiatives for both internal and external customers.
- The individual will take the lead on new initiatives that do not fall into the traditional process areas covered by existing business systems such as the ERP.
- Individual will be required to work with business process owners and business leaders to find IT enabled ways of solving business problems.
- The individual will be the key member in the company’s team to ensure that technology and IT is leveraged to find innovative solutions and system related processes for business problems.
- Manage portfolio of innovative IT projects
- Work closely with peers in IT to create additional value out of existing solutions
- Work with business process owners in identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to implement new ways of utilizing technology as a competitive advantage in the market place
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years working experience
- Project management experience with proven experience delivering innovative IT solutions
- Familiarity with ERP solutions
- Experience with mobility solutions (devices and applications) and social collaboration tools
- Experience with Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Experience with cloud based solutions
- Strong skills in Microsoft excel and other data analysis tools such as Qlikview, Tableau
- Software development experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to sell an unpopular idea and build consensus around a new initiative
- Ability to structure loose problems, and to find solutions to the same
- Excellent oral and presentation skills
go to method of application »
Our client is one of the world’s leading multinational chemical company.
- Responsible for sales and business results within the related business fields
- Evaluation of market trends and competitor activities in the relevant markets (West- and East Africa)
- Technical solution provider for customer problems (where feasible)
- Defines, initiates and leads market / customer projects as well as product developments
- Controls, evaluates and documents progress and achievement of technical mile stones
- Clarifies in the forefront of any activities technical and chemical regulations as well as intellectual properties and economical preconditions of projects and product developments
- Offers /supports customers (and distributors) in West-and East Africa with technical trainings
- Represents in technical committees, conferences and industry organizations
- Submission of Reports on a monthly basis to the Segment Managers and Head of Sales EMoE for Fuel and Lubricant Solutions
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- MBA Degree, added advantage
- One year experience in project work will be an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ Technical expertise in the lubricants and mineral oil industry is required for the role
- Consolidated knowledge in view of market analyses
- Good numerical skills
- Fluent in spoken & written English
Method of Application
Use links below to apply on Adexen
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Oscar Temple
- Research Managers at Kantar
- HR/Admin Intern at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited