Savvy Capire is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries - Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
Electricians may perform the following tasks:
- Plan the layout of wiring systems test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Install electrical and electronic control systems and insulated cables
- Install electrical equipment such as storage heaters, water heaters, electrical signs, switchboards and motors
- Assemble electrical and electronic components and appliances
- Maintenance of electrical installations (transformers, pumps, feeder pillars, switch gear, etc.).
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Connect switches, outlets and other fittings
- Connect circuit breakers
- Maintain automated production processes.
- Ensure scheduled service of all electrical installations.
- Perform electrical spare parts and consumables stock control
- Prepare required reports
- Ensure that vendors and contractors are managed safely and effectively
- Certificate of Artisanship / City and Guild Craft certificate, Trade Test 1,2&3 OND, HND, B. Electrical / Engineering field. High experience in electrical repairs.
- Knowledge: General knowledge about Electrical jobs.
- Practical knowledge of generator operation
- Experience: At least 3 years work experience in a similar industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume in a PDF or Word Document to Savvy Capire Partners career email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the mail should be Position applied for: " Electricians" Or Hardcopy of resume can be submitted at Office:
Savvy Capire Partners Limited,
F15 City Mall Onikan,
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted via mail and phone call.