Exciting Jobs in an Oil and Gas Company
Posted on: 10 August, 2012
Deadline: 15 August, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Arcadia Access Services Limited
Survey Positioning Representative for Deep Water Geophysical and Geotechnical
- Implement and adhere to the requirements of the HSE management System and ensure compliance with responsibilities and accountabilities summarised in the HSE Policy, Commitment and Accountabilities.
- Contribute to the development of the Team's HSE plan; implement and follow up of specific HSE activities, targets and action plans. Project Operations Surveyor to support Deep Water Project developments (Bonga North West, Bonga North and Bonga Southwest Aparo.
- Plan and provide cost effective and safe survey project support of DWP activities.
- Coordinate the preparation of survey reports and maps in consultation with relevant contract and company staff. Quality control all survey project plans and final reports, data and maps and ensure that learnings and improvements are applied to new projects.
- Ensure Geo-information integrity for all data acquisition or positioning activities and that acquired data are stored in the relevant Geo-information data bases.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of procedures & guidelines for survey operations in line with group minimum standards / processes for Geomatics (Manage Geomatics EP 18).
- Assist in contracting services within Supply Chain guidelines and assist running contracts within planned expenditure limits to meet required completion targets.
Geotechnical QC Representative for Deep Water Geotechnical Projects
- Implement and adhere to the requirements of the HSE management System and ensure compliance with responsibilities and accountabilities summarised in the HSE Policy, Commitment and Accountability.
- Contribute to the development of the Team's HSE plan; implement and follow up of specific HSE activities, targets and action plans.
- Geotechnical QC Representative to support Deep Water Project developments (Bonga North West and Bonga Southwest Aparo)
Requirements (for both positions)
- Onsite Geotechnical QC onboard deep water geotechnical vessel providing technical QC during the drilling of boreholes and acquisition of Piston Cores and Jumbo Piston Cores;
- Witnessing sample processing and offshore analysis;
- Reviewing, Quality Assuring and Control of field reports as issued by Contractor;
- Reviewing the samples as acquired and ensuring physical integrity for onward transportation to onshore laboratory facilities;
- Review and provide input to daily report;
- Report to onshore project team;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of procedures & guidelines for survey operations in line with group minimum standards/processes for Geomatics (Manage Geomatics EP 18).
- Posses a university degree in Survey Geodesy/Geomatics Engineering/Geophysics or related Geoscience degree with specialisation in hydrographic and engineering surveys
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Geomatics discipline as applied to the oil and gas industry with responsibility primarily in offshore with deep water experience and a sound knowledge in geodesy, hydrography, basic oceanography, geophysics, Geo-information and GIS
- High level of customer orientation and associated strong interpersonal and communication skills and excellent contract and HSE management skills
- Knowledgeable in development and engineering operations
- Experienced offshore as a Client Representative
Method of Application
All CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Project Surveyor' as the subject matter.
Deadline is 15th August 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arcadia Access Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd