In our experience, effective business and human resource decisions go hand-in-hand. In successful companies, business and human resource decisions are made with a clear understanding of the consequence to the other. It is from this perspective that ESAfrica helps businesses succeed through people, by delivering HR consulting and staffing services, tools and expertise that maximize workforce capabilities and help meet business goals.
Our client is one of the leading financial (banking)institutions in Nigeria.
The ideal candidate willrender advisory services with regards to Talent recruitment and managementpractices, focusing on implementation of structures and processes to maximizethe efficiency of Talent recruitment, development, connection, deployment andretention.
- Facilitatethe end-to-end processes pertaining to Talent Management.
- Analyseand consolidate Talent Maps (Managerial and Non-managerial) across theorganisation.
- Implementationof Graduate Talent and Graduate Trainee Program.
- Implementsuccession planning processes and procedures.
- Inpartnership with key stakeholders participate in the development andimplementation of action plans to improve employee satisfaction, motivation andretention of key staff.
- Co-ordinatesTalent recruitment in the organisation through internal and external channels.
- Ensuresthere is an annual approved Workforce plan in place, and supporting Businessproactively according to the Workforce plan.
- Buildsa strong relationship with recruitment partners to ensure a properunderstanding of our unique talent requirements. Monitors them to ensureService Level Agreements are adhered to and manage vendor relationship todeliver quality service to the business.
- Managingand driving internal and external recruitment governance process, to ensuringaudit readiness at all times.
- Accountablefor database management
- SLAmanagement, ensuring recruitment deadlines are met
- Supportsrecruitment process by working with the team in up skilling Line Managers incompetency based interviewing skills and in the use of ATS, monitors the efficacyand enforces compliance.
- Monitorsand enhances the Recruitment cost analysis process.
- Effectiveco-ordination and management of a structured recruitment and selection processby utilizing recruitment systems (jobboards, applicant tracking system, recruitment campaigns etc) to identifyqualified candidates.
- This includes advertising and short listingroles, the screening of candidates to evaluate credentials, and ensure skillsets are matched to approved vacancies.
- Responsible for the maintenance of allRecruitment documents, forms and template on the organisation’s intranet
- Managingthe international recruitment process/prospects in diaspora.
- Managingand updating JDs and competency frameworks needed for interviews and the entireRecruitment process.
- Managingthe interviewing process by coordinating and developing competent interviewpanels
- Managingand ensure constant update of the Recruitment tracker
- Developingand maintaining a robust and diverse of passive applicants
Key Performance Measures
- Talentsourcing – Appropriate sourcing strategies
- Talentidentification and mapping
- Talentdevelopment –career action plans, Rotation/Internal exposure
- TalentManagement system – Talent Retention
- Key Success Factors
- Knowledgeand understanding of the total scope of Human Resource Management
- Theability to apply mechanisms, tools and practices that are effective,developmental and appropriate
- Knowingyour business – Understanding organizational strategy, competitive strengths,industry dynamics, profit levers and competitors of the organisation.
Applyingperformance and development expertise – delivers better ways to hire, developtalent and potentials and increase their performance.
Applyingrecruiting and retention expertise – Delivers new and better ways to attractand retain employees.
PeopleManagement, Communication, Leadership skills, Relationship building skills
Internalrelationships with team members, Human Capital, Shared Service, Learning &Development, Line Managers, Business Unit Heads, staff, Talent/GraduateTrainees and other Recruiting Consultants across the organisation.
Externalrelationships with external candidates and recruitment agencies, and externalcandidates
- Problem Solving
- Creative– produce imaginative solutions to problems and suggest new ways of doingthings.
- Planand prioritize own work, operating within laid-down policies and procedures.
- Decision Making
- Make recommendations where improving of processes iffeasible.
- Required to analyze and critically evaluate informationfrom multiple sources. This involves probing for facts, identifyingdisadvantages and challenging assumptions.
- Quick to assimilate and integrate new information.
- Ability to manage internal and external customers andsolve issues that come up daily.
- Organizational skills
- Minimumof a first degree in relevant discipline from a reputation institution.
- Professionalqualifications/certifications in Human Resources Management
- Minimumof 7years cognate experience from reputable organizations.
- AMaster’s degree will be an added advantage
Method of Application
To Apply, Forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale