Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our employers in the ISP Industry is seeking to hire a Customer care supervisor for their office in Abuja. The candidate will majorly be responsible for overall operations at all call centres.
- Responsible for Stock and Cash Management at all centres
- Responsible for Maintenance, Employee Discipline and allied activities to ensure Service standards are not compromised.
- Ensure efficient operations at all centres by coordinating remedies of issues affecting operations.
- Responsible of appointment, training and engagement of Customer Service team
- Create incentive schemes for team ensuring operational capabilities at optimum level.
- Ensure Customer Service attitude is exemplified as a SUPERVISOR
- Assist and motivate team to ensure team members contribute to Customer Delight
- Adopt standards for business activities/processes and ensure team adheres to it.
- Ensure Daily Operational Reports are prepared and submitted in time
- Share improvisations with management which can be replicated at all locations/ processes
Experiences & Qualifications required:
- Customer Focused
- Result oriented
- Zeal for Initiative with Speed
- Leadership quality and team Handling capacity
- Energetic & Assertive
- Customer query resolving skills
- Excel Knowledge is a MUST
Desired Attributes: Relevant Industry Experience, Been on the front end handling customers and team, Should have Planning and organizing skills, Proven achiever, Should have sharp business acumen
Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate for any reputable University
Desired Experience: 3 to 7 years in a leadership profile
Method of Application
Applicants should please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale