Ongoing Recruitment at One Credit
Posted on: 15 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at One Credit
One Credit is one of Africa’s fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms. We are looking to dominate the lending space through technological innovation and pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Chief Data s Officer to lead our data analytics team and build highly predictive scorecards that will catalyze innovative products and minimize risk.
The CDO will be in charge of One Credit’s data analytics program, creating and optimizing One Credit’s credit scorecard, training & employee development, setting priorities, managing resources and assuring on-time delivery with outstanding quality
- Recruit and manage a team of data scientists and engineers that will be responsible for developing and optimizing models to increase customer acquisition, conversion and retention rates.
- Translate complex data sets into business recommendations and actions for loan product development and collection strategies.
- Coordinate multiple, simultaneous implementation projects across different geographies and time zones
- Collaborate with the Sales & Software development departments to assess and recommend strategies and ideas that support company organizational needs.
- University degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems or related engineering fields and 5+ years of experience in relevant industries
- Financial services domain knowledge including expertise at the intersection of risk, finance and customer domains
- Strong technical background in Programming, Database Technology and Data Visualization, Machine Learning and Big Data
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience working with large and complex data sets.
- Ideally you already acted as CDO/Co-Founder online/mobile consumer business and lead/shaped an agile technical organization
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Experience performing statistical analysis and modeling in R. Excel or any reporting/visualization software.
- Competitive salary with stock options, role preferably in Nigeria but not obligatory.
Method of Application
Interested in this position? Apply on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about One CreditSimilar Jobs
- IBD Analyst/Associate at Exotix
- Division Manager, Capital Market Development at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Business Development / Deal Origination Officer at Nexus Capital Markets, LLC
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Relationship Managers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Career Opportunities at Wema Bank Plc