Senior Manager at Micronutrient Initiative
Posted on: 9 August, 2012
Deadline: 20 August, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Micronutrient Initiative
The Micronutrient Initiative (MI) is an international NGO dedicated to ensuring that the world's most vulnerable people get the vitamins and minerals they need to survive and thrive.
Our vision is of a world free of hidden hunger. We seek to develop, implement and monitor innovative, cost effective and sustainable solutions for hidden hunger, in partnership with others.
MI is looking to recruit a Senior Manager to take the post of the
COUNTRY DIRECTOR, NIGERIA (NGN 6,855,780 - NGN 8,872,186)
• Masters degree from a recognized university in public health field, nutrition, management, international development, or other related area.
• Training in management essential.
• Training in research methodologies desirable
• At least 8 years experience in management of public health or a related field essential, including managing finances and human resources, in progressively more responsible levels.
• At least 5 years experience in program management essential
• At least 5 years experience in strategy formulation and planning essential
• At least 10 years experience of working in Nigeria
• At least 3 years of research experience in related fields, desirable
• At least 3 years experience in micronutrient supplementation and/or child survival programs, desirable
• At least 5 years experience in networking at a high level with international partners and country government, desirable
METHOD OF APPLICATION
NOTE: 2012-AFR-NIG-06 selection process is open to all citizens of Nigeria and those entitled to work in Nigeria. The position is location in Abuja. The salary is paid in NGN and is subject to Nigeria’s taxation
laws. Candidates’ evaluations may include both a written exam and an interview. You must submit the following documents in one file: your curriculum vitae in English (typed), a presentation letter, in English, explaining how you meet the qualifications for the job and your motivation (typed), plus the names of 3 referees by email to the following email address: email@example.com. Please quote number 2012-AFR-NIG-06 on your application.
Deadline to apply is Monday, August 20, 2012 at noon (Abuja’s time). Please also note that candidates whose application will be considered will be expected to be available for an interview the 1st week of September 2012 in Abuja.
Failure to submit the documents in the format required may result in the rejection of your application.
For further job details, follow link: http://www.micronutrient.org/CMFiles/2012-AFR-NIG-06%20WEB.pdf
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Micronutrient InitiativeSimilar Jobs
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Human Resource Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Latest Job Opening at Oxfam
- Fresh Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF International