Career Opportunity at TWHR
Posted on: 12 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Our goal is to improve your business's performance by providing the right digital talent. Our recruitment consultants have extensive experience working in West Africa.
We have a fast turnaround time in meeting your recruitment needs based on our understanding and use of technology and digital frameworks.
Digital talent recruitment is the core of what we do. We help source and place highly motivated and competent digital hires across all sectors.
Our competitive advantage lies in our understanding of digital and the skills needed to help a business leverage effectively on digital. All our recruitment consultants are Certified Digital Business Managers by Google Nigeria.
- Manage social media pages across all platforms
- Manage social media Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns
- Improve quality of SEM campaigns with improvement on reporting of defined overall company objectives.
- Monitor digital trends, emerging technologies and risks
- Regularly provide feedback and insights gained in support of business objectives
- Develop web measurement strategies and reporting of key business metrics
- Monitor campaign and website performance via analytic tools and provide feedback and actionable insights to business stakeholders
- Create and maintain metrics and reports on marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics and optimization results
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors' in Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance or related field.
- Experience in managing multiple social media accounts
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and Slide Share.
- Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance.
- Must be results driven, have obsessive attention to detail, and be a team player.
- Passion for Display and Digital marketing.
- Experience with a variety of online content management systems including Tumblr
- Familiarity with digital analytic and media tracking tools (Omniture & Google Analytics)
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate successes and failures of digital campaigns to executives.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skill sets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Young Leaders Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company
- Job Openings at StreSERT Services Limited
- Job Vacancy at ConSol Limited
- Job Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global