New Job Vacancy at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 12 February, 2016
Deadline: 21 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience. Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
In order to be successful in this position, you will need previous experience working in the E-commerce sector and must have proven business acumen. Candidates will have experience in a similar role and must understand the challenges facing the E-commerce sector in Nigeria.
- As Chief Operating Officer, you will create the framework to guide the entire operation to a secure and prosperous future.
- Provide reports on the operating condition of the company
- Assist the CEO in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units mentioned above.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team
- Direct internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise.
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives. Recommends their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the business.
- Develop and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the CEO
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Establish policies to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
- Design annual operating plans that complement the Board’s strategic ambitions and direction. Ensure long-term financial viability through agreed objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8-10 years work experience with at least 5years in the E-commerce sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Must have a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from a reputable institution.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Technically astute with experience in Financial Modeling.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Team Player
- Great attention to details
- Front-line Ownership ( Must be able to see transactions from start to finish)
- Result Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Preferably a Male
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime
- IT Support Personnel at Realworld Systems Geo IT Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Project Mechanical Engineer at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Structural Engineer at Culminate Consulting
- Business Development Executives at AIM Consultants
- Business Services Manager at Human Edge Limited