Vacancy at Kendor Consulting
Posted on: 12 February, 2016
Deadline: 15 February, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Kendor Consulting
Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing the right candidate to take up this strategic role in her client's organisation.
Job Reference Number: ROR1
- Responsible for maximizing all opportunities to sell rooms at the best possible rate. Ensuring clear communication with guests, obtaining all necessary information and providing the guest a room that meets their expectations.
- Responds to communications from guests, external agents, and referral networks concerning reservations by mail, telephone, website, contact and so on, Creates and maintains reservation records.
- Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
- Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities, hours of operation as well as Service and facilities currently available.
- A degree in Hotel Management, Administration or any relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Excellent computer and typing skills are required. Excel and Word proficiency desired.
- Previous call-center experience preferred.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- Must be smart approachable and friendly.
Will often have to work nights and weekends, putting in long hours to ensure the overall success. However, your hours may vary greatly during high and low seasons.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Customer service, Front desk Reservations.
- Previous experience in Resort/Hotel and Leisure services is an advantage.
Method of Application
Please send qualified CVs to email@example.com indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 15/02/2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kendor ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Ibis Hotel
- Fresh Vacancies at a Leading Hotel - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- HR/Admin Roles at Clear Essence California Spa and Wellness Resort
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at a Hospitality Firm - Fadac Resources
- Pastry Chef at a Luxury 5-Star Hotel - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Sales Coordinator at Le Meridien - Marriott International
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Driver at Lilygate Hotel