If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
Involves the generation of demand/sales of high quality but cost-effective sanitary products in public and private health facilities and other establishments including pharmacies, schools, hotel, gymnasium e.t.c.
All around Lagos and its environs.
Other responsibilities include
- Generate, develop, build and manage a client base of corporate and institutional customers.
- Cover the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow-up.
- Follow-up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events.
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales and generate gross margin reports.
- Generate required customer database of assigned key result areas (KRAs) marketing objectives.
- Be innovative and precise in generating new clients.
- Network at events, seminar, meeting and other similar functions.
- Be a good brand ambassador and team player.
- Be passionate and desirous of success on sales job.
- Minimum work experience of about 1-3years
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results.
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence.
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have an enviable communication skill.
- Be able to drive and have a good knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Applicants are expected to be resident in Lagos.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Academic qualification in any of the following fields; Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Marketing from a reputable educational Institution.
Method of Application
Cover letter (with attached copy of the curriculum vitae) should be sent as email to; email@example.com. All applications must be received on or before Friday, 19th February 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.