Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
Involves the generation of demand/sales of high quality but cost-effective sanitary products in public and private health facilities and other establishments including pharmacies, schools, hotel, gymnasium e.t.c.
All around Lagos and its environs.
Other responsibilities include
- Generate, develop, build and manage a client base of corporate and institutional customers.
- Cover the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow-up.
- Follow-up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events.
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales and generate gross margin reports.
- Generate required customer database of assigned key result areas (KRAs) marketing objectives.
- Be innovative and precise in generating new clients.
- Network at events, seminar, meeting and other similar functions.
- Be a good brand ambassador and team player.
- Be passionate and desirous of success on sales job.
- Minimum work experience of about 1-3years
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results.
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence.
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have an enviable communication skill.
- Be able to drive and have a good knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Applicants are expected to be resident in Lagos.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Academic qualification in any of the following fields; Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Marketing from a reputable educational Institution.
Method of Application
Cover letter (with attached copy of the curriculum vitae) should be sent as email to; firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be received on or before Friday, 19th February 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.