CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
The main purpose of this position will be to develop the relations and customer retention, determining the needs of these Key customers. The successful candidate will also be implementing procedures to ensure that they receive premium customer service and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Generating sales for a portfolio of accounts and reaching the company's sales target
- Leading the Key Account Team members from different functions to ensure professional services to Key customers;
- Marketing (innovations, new products, concepts, new designs)
- Finance (payments)
- Technical (issues, technical support, training)
- Supply Chain (new designs, transport, lead times, quality, stock management)
- Identifying new sales opportunities with existing accounts
- Identifying and capturing potential new customers to develop new business opportunities
- In cooperation with Marketing, long and short term strategy development and implementation as per market, territory, and product group, producer, consumer conditions.
- Close follow up AR situation of the account to avoid overdue
- Forecasting monthly deliveries based on customer’s production plans, and communication with SC for better allocation of the resources.
- Managing and solving conflicts with customers
- Leading the CS Initiative and ensuring TDL completion
- Supporting Country Manager with daily activities
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University degree in Engineering or Science from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 - 6 years working experience as a Key Account Manager preferably in the packaging industry.
- Good knowledge of FMCG & retail, preferably in Liquid Dairy and / or Beverage sector
- Language: English and fluency in French is essential
- Computer knowledge: MS Office, Qlikview
- Valid driving license
- Extensive travelling out of country will be required
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online