PFL Engineering Services Limited (PFL) is an indigenous company established in 2002. We are an Access, Inspection and Maintenance (AIM) services company providing top quality solutions to the Oil, Gas, Energy, Petrochemical and Marine Sectors.
At PFL our people are our strength, professional, experienced and highly skilled personnel are the key to our success.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor of Architecture
• Significant experience of 10 – 15 years within various architectural domains
• Proficient in the following computer applications: Auto Cad, 3D Max, Revit
• Fluent in written and spoken English, French is a plus
• Responsible for the design of individual buildings, redevelopment schemes, and the surrounding landscape.
• To coordinate a project from start to finish.
• To ensure projected designs match client needs & specifications are functional, safe, and economical.
• Follow up all interfaces with developer team and main contractors
• Follow up material approval as per project development agreement
• Follow up the review of outstanding trades in annex B of KBR development agreement.
• Review of all design modifications and validation during construction
• Design new buildings, extensions, or alterations to existing buildings
• Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure while taking into consideration both practicality and aesthetics.
• Work closely with clients to maximise ideas and budgets.
• Assist in the preparation of tender documents for contracts.
• Discuss design programs and problems and alternative solutions with team members.
• Maintain an efficient core infrastructure design that meets the operational expectations of the business
• Attend relevant internal and external meetings, following up action points and contributing to agenda items where appropriate.
• Provide design support for future LDF projects (inclusive of NEP and CSR)
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function.
• Technical knowledge and understanding on enterprise architecture.
• Demonstrate the ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources and time.
• Social awareness.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to portray analytical skills & solving problems.
• Ability to portray imagination.
• Team Player.
• Attention to detail.
• High level of motivation and resilience.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below