Career Opportunity at Savvy Capire
Posted on: 11 February, 2016
Deadline: 11 February, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Savvy Capire
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Savvy Capire is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries - Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
Summary of Role
- The General Manager is in charge of organizing and maintaining the efficiency of business operations within the company and oversee of the day to day business activities.
- He is responsible for the growth and development of the business
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Generate business, business leads and orchestrate closing of contract.
- Confers with management staffs to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance, branding and new service development.
- Oversees procurement and materials departments to review supply and usage reports and resolve operational and part sourcing problem to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and meet deadline.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, procurement efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Protecting service quality standards by conducting evaluations and fostering an ethos of continual improvement.
- Driving the development and implementation of the integrated management system, ensuring that the QHSSE objectives of the Company are communicated, understood, achieved and maintained by all Company staff.
- Preparation of monthly performance reports for review including effectiveness of strategies and action plan ;Prepare and report daily business activities to the directors
- Recent and considerable relevant industry experience
- BEng or BTech, in Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Building, Estate Management, Quality surveyor, Facility Manager.
- MBA or relevant professional programme will be an added advantage.
- A successful, proven track record in business development in the sub- Saharan Africa marketplace.
- Contract develpoment and tender/proposal experience
- Effective analytical and communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)
- IT skills - experience of use of Microsoft Office for communication and reporting
- Working knowledge of management practices, project management, HSE systems, basic accounting principles.
- Flexible and willing to long hours including weekends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization and with external stakeholders.
- At least 15 years of related experience and working with C-level executives, preferably in a fast-paced, environment.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Project management
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Savvy CapireSimilar Jobs
- Sales & Leasing Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at The Nest Homes
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng
- Customer Care Roles at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)