Career Opportunity at Savvy Capire
Posted on: 11 February, 2016
Deadline: 11 February, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Savvy Capire
Savvy Capire is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries - Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
Summary of Role
- The General Manager is in charge of organizing and maintaining the efficiency of business operations within the company and oversee of the day to day business activities.
- He is responsible for the growth and development of the business
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Generate business, business leads and orchestrate closing of contract.
- Confers with management staffs to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance, branding and new service development.
- Oversees procurement and materials departments to review supply and usage reports and resolve operational and part sourcing problem to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and meet deadline.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, procurement efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Protecting service quality standards by conducting evaluations and fostering an ethos of continual improvement.
- Driving the development and implementation of the integrated management system, ensuring that the QHSSE objectives of the Company are communicated, understood, achieved and maintained by all Company staff.
- Preparation of monthly performance reports for review including effectiveness of strategies and action plan ;Prepare and report daily business activities to the directors
- Recent and considerable relevant industry experience
- BEng or BTech, in Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Building, Estate Management, Quality surveyor, Facility Manager.
- MBA or relevant professional programme will be an added advantage.
- A successful, proven track record in business development in the sub- Saharan Africa marketplace.
- Contract develpoment and tender/proposal experience
- Effective analytical and communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)
- IT skills - experience of use of Microsoft Office for communication and reporting
- Working knowledge of management practices, project management, HSE systems, basic accounting principles.
- Flexible and willing to long hours including weekends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization and with external stakeholders.
- At least 15 years of related experience and working with C-level executives, preferably in a fast-paced, environment.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Project management
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Savvy CapireSimilar Jobs
- Chief Imam at the Baytus Salam Central Mosque, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL)
- Latest Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Jobs at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Job Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Graduate Distribution Representatives at ToLet.com.ng
- Project/Facility Lead at Willco Property Management
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Real Estate Development Company
- Human Resource Officers at Meritabode Nigeria Limited