With operations in more than 130 countries, we are a leading international oil and gas company. We produce, refine and market oil and manufacture petrochemicals. We are also a major player in natural gas and rank second in solar energy with SunPower. Demonstrating their commitment to better energy, our 100,000 employees help supply our customers around the world with safer, cleaner, more efficient and more innovative products that are accessible to as many people as possible. We work alongside our stakeholders to ensure that our operations consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
- Implement the Business model of the Hybrid solutions to B to B customers.
- Offer solar hybrid solutions to Industrial customers - Telecom, Banks etx.
- Design of hybrid solutions for industrial customers
- Implementation and project management of stations turnkey solarization projects for 200 stations.
- Identify and analyze new project opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Sales team (GTEs) to maximize lead generation efforts and strategies.
- Takes responsibility for Project controlling.
- Develop and initiate strategic input to the business and support ongoing business initiatives
- Responsible for the management of customer service, relationships and contracts.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the solar market, competitor's activities and report best practices.
- Manage all solar O&M activities in designated project portfolio to maximize system performance
- Manage multiple solar sites and contractors.
- First degree in electrical engineering. Certification in Renewable Energy (Solar) and Project Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Solar Hybrid solutions.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skill
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale