Job Vacancy at Simeon's Pivot
Posted on: 10 February, 2016
Deadline: 24 February, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Simeon's Pivot
Simeon's Pivot Resources is recruiting for its client, a Group of Companies, which is a diversified business conglomerate involved in several business segments is hiring for its food production segment.
- Prepare daily bakery report for management.
- Ensure compliance of all food processing laws and regulations.
- Ensure that the wages budget for bakery staff is not exceeded.
- Organize the staff rotations and holidays for the bakery staff.
- Be responsible for all bakery staff, and resolve any staff issues appropriately.
- Oversee the training of all new bakery staff.
- Ensure the production of a consistently high standard of food prepared in the bakery.
- Deliver accurate costing and labeling when developing new products.
- Control the ordering of all bakery ingredients and packaging, ensuring that the budgeted cost of sales for the bakery is met.
- Ensure that outstanding orders are monitored and pursued.
- Ensure that returns to suppliers are monitored and that respective credits are received
- Oversee stock counting for the bakery.
- Oversee the recording and monitoring of all wastage from the bakery
- Ensure all bakery staff has the appropriate health and hygiene training for their specific role and that they work within the set procedures
- Follow and enforce the correct use of portion control rules.
- Manage daily production schedule for in-house bakery program to ensure adequate supply and back stock of baked goods.
- Evaluate outside bakery vendors and investigate and recommend best way to relate with them.
- Receive orders, or ensure proper receiving by other staff according to established procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency:
- A qualification or professional competence in baking (essential).
- Self- motivated, organized and innovative.
- Experience of developing new products and relevant costing.
- Experience of supervising a team (desirable).
- Able to demonstrate excellent hygiene practices and adhere to health and safety practices.
- Able to motivate and lead a team to a consistently high standard.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years experience
- HND/B.Sc in Food Science Technology and other related field
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org with position and location as subject title e.g Bakery MANAGER (Abule-Egba Lagos State).Please do not apply if you are not qualified.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simeon's PivotSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at a Multinational FMCG Company - Adexen Recuitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Senior Security Job Vacancy at British American Tobacco
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor