Micro entrepreneurs and small businesses wants to sell online and do business in a smart way. But available options for managing orders, customers and channels drive them nuts. We are building a solution for this. Goly is a platform for small businesses and skilled individuals to sell, process and manage service orders from a single place and on the go. We are focused on building next generation storefront and search system, order processing tools and integrated fintech solutions to help businesses succeed online.
At Goly, we strive to empower people through learning and connecting them with opportunities. Advancement in technology has changed the way we live today, all across the globe. Goly has identified crucial areas, that if powered by technology, authentic services can help businesses and consumers achieve their goals.
- As our Country Rep, you will be solely responsible for acquiring businesses, customers and growing Goly platform in Nigeria. This role is at the intersection of sales, marketing, partnerships and operations.
- Think your role as that of a builder of the world’s most reliable bridge. In all kinds of conditions, it should be able to connect 2 independent islands together.
- At Goly, we are like bridges creating the best experiences connecting people to opportunities. Making this happen requires high level of awareness and experimental creativity.
- Your ability to make things happen at the speed of ideas is to the advantage of our vision.
Your main responsibilities
- Identify opportunities in local service verticals in Nigeria that Goly can transform
- Tailor Goly to such opportunities and deploy to both sides of the market
- Create and execute local marketing strategies to encourage user adoption and penetration of Goly in the market.
- Identify seller side aggregators and create partnerships to onboard large number of service providers (businesses) at the same time
- Identify marquee users on both sides of the market that can help create network effects
- Provide feedback, market understanding and set local pricing strategy with Goly management team
- Explore business development opportunities including sponsorships, partnerships, and comarketing promotions to increase awareness and visibility of Goly in local communities.
- HND/BA/BS degree
- At least 4 years experience in roles related to sales, project management, digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience creating, executing, and tracking a marketing plan
- Organize events to create awareness for rapid adoption of Goly
- Perform market and competitive research and help position Goly to win more customers.
Additional requirements (Not compulsory)
- Prior experience working in ecommerce
- Prior experience in crossfunctional teams is a plus
- Prior experience in successfully executing business development opportunities and negotiating partnerships
- Familiar with startups and how they operate
Salary and Compensation
- Compensation information available during interview.
Method of Application
Please send your short application and CV including your portfolio of references to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. If needed, use videos, images and anything to convince us you are the best for the job.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale