Creative Position at Gibadi
Posted on: 10 February, 2016
Deadline: 23 February, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at GIBADI
GIBADI, Africa's #1 Online Industrial Store, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Graphics Designer.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing design deliverables that elevate, differentiate, and function on-brand and on-strategy. Deliverables include website creative, landing pages and banners for multiple browsers and devices. This team member interacts with all other functions and is ready to the take lead.
- We seek a brilliant problem solver, proven innovator, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it.
- The candidate possesses that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, prototyping, and implementation skills.
- Interact with all functions to maintain optimum communication between teams and design lead.
- Participate in design sessions and contribute through creative concepts and creative input
- Be involved in conceptualization and design of graphic applications from concept to completion.
- Oversee onsite interaction design.
- Coordinate newsletter design
- Oversee and manage approval process for all graphic design pieces
- Schedule, manage and prioritize graphic design work
- Maintain and continuously improve brand guidelines
- Design press kits and seasonal catalogues.
- Create designs that are consistent with our brand guidelines including look, feel and tone. Be accountable for brand consistency across campaigns and assets -- web site, email and other marketing programs.
- Build creative assets from scratch, bringing together brand photography assets, on and off figure imagery, and unique typography.
- Assist in storyboarding concepts in which to showcase creative work.
- Execute eCommerce design projects that include production work and image optimization.
- Balance and manage own workload according to established business priorities.
- Be detailed in organization of projects. This includes management of project briefs, awareness of project specs, deadlines, etc.
- Assist in maintaining efficiency by sharing knowledge of problems, solutions, and new opportunities. Assist in upkeep of the technical manuals and systems information.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
Interested candidates must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in any reputable University.
- Minimum 3 years in graphic design, with strong focus on eCommerce
- Strong conceptual skills and strategic mindset.
- Ability to articulate current design trends and understand what makes them compelling
- Working Knowledge of web design best practices, including image optimization, Responsive design, HTML and CSS and CMS.
- High level of proficiency in Typography
- Experience with branding and identity design
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- Open-minded and able to use constructive feedback
- Strong portfolio
Method of Application
Interested in this position with Gibadi, Apply here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GIBADISimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Jay Osbie
- Customer Care Representative at Obeezi
- Ongoing Recruitment at Cheki Nigeria
- Product Manager at MallForAfrica.com
- Job Vacancies at The Vane
- Sales Vacancy at Supermart.ng
- Human Resource Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria
- Sales Representative (In-store) at David Wej