Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Programmer & IT Executive for our client that is a major consulting firm, providing training, outsourcing and financial consulting services.
- Lead the maintenance and updating of website and web based applications
- Manage cloud based (Software as a Service) packages including Salesforce.com, office timesheets, dropbox and more
- Implement IT hardware and software policies
- Manage and maintain all Laptops, printers, internet accessibility, conferencing equipment and more
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies especially SQL Server, SSAS Tabular, DAX Language, Visual Basic for Applications and more
- Come up with innovative ideas and solutions to improve productivity and efficiency of work teams in the firm
- Attend meetings with the consulting and training team and make knowledgeable contributions on IT related matters
- Manage, Implement and monitor the firms IT use policies
- Act as the producer in the online training packages, using WebEx and Adobe Connect
- Work with external Application developers to speed up the development of bespoke web based applications for clients.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Must have a proven record of rendering IT projects and delivering business value
- At least 5 - 8 years related Programming and IT experience
- Some business process skills or related skills.
- Proficiency in Web and Desktop Programming
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response.
- Good Mathematical and Algorithmic thinking skills
- Excellent Communication Skills both Written & Verbal.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here