Jobs in an Online Payment Processor Company
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a suitable candidate for in IT Program for our client that is a leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
- Review result for potential fraudulent transaction and manage calls on fraud issues from operational departments, investigating leads from internal and external sources with proper follow-up and documentation.
- Where appropriate, prepare case papers in accordance with Government Guidelines and Codes of Practice, to a suitable standard for submission for prosecution.
- Reduce fraud and corruption losses by efficiently and effectively investigating, preventing, detecting, analyzing, reporting and recovering losses.
- Deal promptly with complaints other notifications relating to investigations.
- Must be smart and fast thinking with a good knowledge of advanced computer use.
- Be responsible for making recommendations on how processes can be improved and policies modified.
- Complete information requests and fraud tasks for assigned cases and provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintain to a high standard for record of each and investigation, and produce appropriate, timely reports to the Head of Fraud, Management unit and relevant Manager or Directors, as appropriate.
- Any other job assigned by the superior from time to time
- Conduct formal tape-recorded interviews with suspects and witnesses in accordance with current legislation and Codes of Practice.
- BSc from any reputable university
- Candidate must have an excellent understanding of Internet browsing, and experience of shopping on the internet.
- Knowledge of computer packages and soft wares e.g. MS Office suite
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response.
- Professional demeanor in dealing with internal and external personnel
- Excellent Communication Skills both Written & Verbal.
- 2 years’ experience
- Proven record of Reliability
go to method of application »
Basic programming skill (HTML, CSS & PHP).
Should have basic computer knowledge and expertise in using desktop applications
A good understanding of the JOOMLA CMS
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Good ability to troubleshoot programming related issue
An overview knowledge about CMS like Wordpress, Prestashop, Magento and Moodule
Any other job assigned by the superior from time to time
Experience in using MSQL database. Usage of phpmyadmin will be added advantage
Minimum of HND from any reputable higher Institution
Should be a good Team player and must be teachable
2 years’ experience Proven record of Reliability
Exercise good patience in dealing with Clients (especially in the advent of serious technical issue)
Knowledge of computer packages and soft wares e.g. MS Office suite
Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response.
Professional demeanor in dealing with internal and external personnel
Candidate must have good Customer relation skills.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply on Global Profilers
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Account Manager Job at Cisco Systems
- Fresh Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Entry-level Cashier at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
- Fresh Vacancy at Microsoft Nigeria
- Latest Job Opportunity at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at a Digital Marketing Agency - Hamilton Lloyd
- Sales / Admin Career Opportunity at Sage