Executive Career at Michael Page International
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Michael Page International
About Our Client
Our client is an African conglomerate. we are looking for his-her Treasury and Banking Manager in Nigeria.
Working closely with the CFO, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Lead the recording, reconciliation and reporting of all Treasury transactions including receipts, payments and payroll transfers,
- Produce clear, concise and timely business orientated Treasury and cash flow reporting and analysis,
- Proactively monitor the Treasury processes and take appropriate action to prevent and avoid any fraudulent activities, in consultation with the CFO and controller,
- Monitor and report risk exposure on Treasury instruments and currency exposure and ensure the correct recording within the financial statements.
- Lead and co-ordinate the ongoing development of Treasury reporting systems including the production and ongoing development of KPI's,
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly Treasury reportings,
- Lead a team, ensuring key interfaces between business and finance stakeholders are active and effective.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the development and implementation of the Finance/Treasury team core competency program in line with agreed staff development and succession plans.
- Lead and co-ordinate the ongoing development and production of policies and procedures for the reporting systems.
- Pro-actively support a culture which places safety and the environment as a priority at all levels within the company.
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a Bachelor Degree or Master in finance/Banking or accounting.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Treasury, preferably in construction sector with exposure to large EPC, turnkey or fixed price based contracts.
- You are fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Michael Page career site to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Page InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at a Finance Company
- Job Openings at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- 2017 Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Remedy Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Vacancies at the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) - CA Global
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)