Executive Career at Michael Page International
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Michael Page International
About Our Client
Our client is an African conglomerate. we are looking for his-her Treasury and Banking Manager in Nigeria.
Working closely with the CFO, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Lead the recording, reconciliation and reporting of all Treasury transactions including receipts, payments and payroll transfers,
- Produce clear, concise and timely business orientated Treasury and cash flow reporting and analysis,
- Proactively monitor the Treasury processes and take appropriate action to prevent and avoid any fraudulent activities, in consultation with the CFO and controller,
- Monitor and report risk exposure on Treasury instruments and currency exposure and ensure the correct recording within the financial statements.
- Lead and co-ordinate the ongoing development of Treasury reporting systems including the production and ongoing development of KPI's,
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly Treasury reportings,
- Lead a team, ensuring key interfaces between business and finance stakeholders are active and effective.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the development and implementation of the Finance/Treasury team core competency program in line with agreed staff development and succession plans.
- Lead and co-ordinate the ongoing development and production of policies and procedures for the reporting systems.
- Pro-actively support a culture which places safety and the environment as a priority at all levels within the company.
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a Bachelor Degree or Master in finance/Banking or accounting.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Treasury, preferably in construction sector with exposure to large EPC, turnkey or fixed price based contracts.
- You are fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Michael Page career site to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Page InternationalSimilar Jobs
- PayConnect Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Career Opportunities at OneFi
- Graduate Sales Executives at a MicroFinance Bank - Workplace Centre Limited
- Career Opportunity at CitiBank
- Job Openings at CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited
- Credit Risk Analysts at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Jobs at a Leading Nigerian Bank Via Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Airtime Sales Executives at a Financial Technology Company - eRecruiter Nigeria