Graduate Secretarial Job in a Construction Company
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 17 February, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
EZ37 is recruiting for a Construction company in Ibadan for the position of a Secretary.
- Must Possess A Minimum Of HND/B.Sc.
- A Minimum Of 1 Year Of Relevant Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Relationship
- Good Computer Skills
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner
- Job Openings at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Career at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited