Graduate Secretarial Job in a Construction Company
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 17 February, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
EZ37 is recruiting for a Construction company in Ibadan for the position of a Secretary.
- Must Possess A Minimum Of HND/B.Sc.
- A Minimum Of 1 Year Of Relevant Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Relationship
- Good Computer Skills
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Site Architect/ Engineer at Pieach Limited
- Managing Director (MD) at AFRIEX Nigeria
- Credit Control Manager at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited (AMFacilities)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager - Bids and Proposal at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Graduate Receptionist at a Reputable Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Facility Manager at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd