Graduate Secretarial Job in a Construction Company
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 17 February, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
EZ37 is recruiting for a Construction company in Ibadan for the position of a Secretary.
- Must Possess A Minimum Of HND/B.Sc.
- A Minimum Of 1 Year Of Relevant Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Relationship
- Good Computer Skills
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Facility/Site Manager at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Job Vacancy at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Ltd
- Marketing Manager at Heights Access Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Taewoo LP Limited
- Job Opportunities at Blaque Associates Limited
- Executive Drivers at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
- Job Vacancies at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Facilities Manager at Allterrain Services Group