IMS One World is an innovative staffing and recruitment firm whose customized services help companies and staffing firms source talent for opportunities at home and abroad. Our Global Recruitment Services and Expatriate Services are tailor made for every client’s needs, which is a blend of traditional recruitment services and creative solutions to gain foothold in the market and helps them mobilize their human resource value chain.Our expertise in recruitment sector and dealing with international clients is consolidated with the fact that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and are affiliated with Empresaria Group plc. At One World, we have an environment which supports innovation and creativity. This keeps us on the edge of exploring new opportunities for your business.
In a world of global opportunities, more companies find value in sourcing candidates from new or not-yet-tested markets. With One World, you can explore the world for your next hire.
• Purchasing Raw material from Factory and further coordination.
• Co-ordination with production for Production Planning Keeping in view availability of timely stock.
• S & OP Process Ownership between Sales, Production, Quality & Logistics & warehousing.
• Managing inventory based on stock & dispatches throughout the month.
• Co-ordination with Vendor for availability of bought out items.
• To streamline dispatches as per Requirement to ensure timely availability of goods in the market
• Monitor supplier capabilities and track his record.
• Device work flows and turn-around time from date of ordering to date of delivery product wise
• Responsible for Vendor development plans factoring all related costs to gain overall cost advantage.
• Responsible for developing an annual cost reduction plan for all procurement activities.
• Prepares annual and monthly purchase plans and projections based on the purchase strategy to optimize costs and reduce lead time.
• Negotiates competitive rates with the vendors to minimize costs without compromising quality of materials
• Manages vendor relationships to ensure timely supply of quality materials at competitive rates.
• Ensures timely procurement of materials as per the requirements,
• Enforces supplier/ vendor guidelines and service level agreements for the organization.
Go to IMS One World website to submit resume