Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of an accurate and detail oriented Accountant.
- Process financial transactions related to office and project expenditures, maintain an effective filing system for financial transactions and project documents.
- Ensure accuracy of accounting entries and adequacy of supporting documents.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial and analysis reports for management decision making purposes.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Carryout others accounting duties that may arise in the course of performing the above mentioned responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the use Navision Accounting Software is a must.
- Must have a minimum qualification of HND / B.Sc in Accounting or related fields.
- Must have at least 2 years accounting experience.
- Possession of any accounting certification can be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of enthusiastic and goal driven Sales Executive with experience in marketing and selling Furniture Products to modern retail markets.
- Prepare & execute go to market plan to achieve desired monthly Sales Targets.
- New business development & sales opportunities amongst consultants, architects, middle men for govt. projects, FMCG, and other institutions.
- Expected to build and manage solid commercial relationships at all levels and to manage all sales, margin and profitability.
- Identify New Office Furniture opportunities from Banks, FMCG, Insurance, ISP & Telecom companies and Other Institutions etc.
- Ability to take decisions on critical and urgent matters and provide solutions.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities/Leads to Active and regular Business
- Understand their Requirement & Needs.
- Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other offerings
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Developing and coordinating with local vendors for cost effective Products to sell.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- • Minimum experience of 2 years in B2B Furniture Sales (Projects), with good market knowledge of Furniture, Furniture projects & Competitors.
- • Presentable and with good communication skills.
- • Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
- • Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
- • Ability to work well under pressure.
- Candidates with sales experience in Furniture Companies will be preferred.
- Facility management experience will be a plus
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on SmartRecruiters
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Vantage Advisory
- Marketers at BSS Consulting Limited
- Business Development Executives at IRW Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Ltd
- Team Lead - Quality Analyst at Lorache Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Rovedana Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Elevantix Consulting Limited