Vacancy at Access Solutions Limited
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 29 February, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services,
- Plan and implement marketing activity tools
- Vast knowledge of various online technologies
- Analyse data and track customer trends.
- Have experience using social media platforms for marketing.
- Understand the importance of social media and how to implement campaigns.
- Have an understanding of all digital marketing channels and excel in one or two. (CRM, Email, Social, Affiliates, PPC, SEO & PR)
- Certificate in digital marketing
- Previous experience in a similar e-Commerce marketing role.
- Have excellent organisation skills - being able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be a people person and be able to work to own initiative.
- You are an experienced marketer with excellent commercial knowledge of marketing and social media, ideally gained within an e-Commerce, retail or related environment.
- You will have an intuitive approach and a passion for the industry.
- You will possess impressive attention to detail and focus on quality.
- A proactive and enthusiastic team player, you will have the ability and confidence to communicate at all levels
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com Candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. E-Commerce Executive.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)