Graduate Job Vacancies at Total Prep
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 11 February, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Total Prep
Total Prep is an exam prep tool that uses diagnostics, analysis and feedback and online tools to assist students preparing for an exam and teachers who are helping them prepare by providing detailed information on strengths and weaknesses, recommendations on what to do to improve scores and access to additional personalized study aids that give you exactly what you need to improve your scores, learning and performance.
- Exciting New Opportunity with a Technology Start-Up in Lagos. Are you an innovative, goal-driven and confident individual, with excellent inter-personal communication skills, an analytical mind and great networking abilities? If yes, this is for you. TotalPrep seeks passionate and self-motivated individuals to join our team of Freelance Content Managers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the marketing and operations team to produce and promote educational tools.
- Support roll - out of a new educational platform across Nigeria.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure all produced content are in line with the required standard and brand of the company.
Who Can Apply?
- NYSC members
- Fresh graduates
- Teachers/independent educationists
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- I.T Proficiency (Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Self Motivated
- Free Training and Certification
- Attractive Commission
- Flexible working hours
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and resume via email to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total PrepSimilar Jobs
- Latest Teaching Jobs at LexTorah
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School