Graduate Job Vacancy at PPC Limited
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 26 February, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at PPC Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PPC Limited - With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors - Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the following position
- Join a team of network support engineers proving client support services in a multitenant building.
- The complete network involves Structured Office Cabling (Copper cables and Fiber Cables)), Network Switches and Routers, Bandwidth Manager, Media converters, Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PABX), Microwave links and other related network systems.
- You will be required to work on and study the requests from customers, identifying the systems specifications and requirements, choosing the most proper systems and products that meet the client requirements.
- Degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/IT Certificate in Networking (Cisco CCNA, CCNP etc), Microsoft Certification (MCITP) etc.
- Hands on experience in installation, design and project works
- At least one (1) year related experience
- Good knowledge of a wide range of network services
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and multi task
- Ability to deliver tasks with very tight deadline.
Method of Application
To apply, sen Applications to: email@example.com and the subject of the mail should be the job title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PPC LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Carpenters at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Business Development Manager - Security and Safety Systems at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Aftersales Manager at Proforce Limited
- Project Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Job Openings at Zola Electric
- Marketing Manager at Future Construct Limited