Nationwide Graduate Recruitment in a Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 9 February, 2016
Deadline: 23 February, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
STERLING CONSULT, a leading indigenous Human Resource consulting firm is recruiting for Nigeria's leading and fastest growing pharmaceutical company. We seek to recruit intelligent, career-oriented, success-driven goal-getters who are looking for dynamic environment that will support their career ambitions and success in life to fill the following vacant position.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Encompasses the generation of demand and sales of cost-effective pharmaceutical products in government and privately-owned health facilities, retail pharmacies and other relevant medical establishment. It also involves organizing medical presentation meetings for healthcare professionals to drive awareness and usage of products.
JOB LOCATION: Every state capital of Nigeria .
- Have an excellent & persuasive communication and presentation skill.
- Possess enviable business acumen and good negotiation skills.
- Have an exceptional predilection towards learning and success .
- Be performance-driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results .
- Be an aggressive & smart salesman that is committed to excellence.
- Must be able to drive and be ready to travel out of a conversant preferred location.
- B.Sc. Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Anatomy & Biochemistry from a reputable university in Nigeria.
- Minimum of 0-2 years working experience.
- Successful candidate will have a remuneration package that rank among the best in the industry and each outstanding performance will be duly rewarded regularly.
Method of Application
All applications must be send online with recent copy of applicant's curriculum vitae attached to the email address given below. Applicants must ensure the subject of the email is the Position-in-view and the preferred location. (For example: Application for the Position of Medical Sales Representative- LAGOS). Application must be received within 2 weeks of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Send all application to;
The Recruitment Manager
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Vacancies at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Openings at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Sales Force Consulting