Federal University Dutsin-ma hereby announces that the position of Registrar of the University will be declared vacant on 16th February, 2018 and invites interested and qualified individuals to submit application as below:
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer and is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University.
- Candidate for the post shall be visionary and have the ability to provide good leadership; possess personal integrity and demonstrate transparency in private and public life; and be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the University.
Candidate for this post shall:
- Possess a good honours degree in Art/Humanities/Social Sciences from a recognized institution, possession of Master's degree is an added advantage;
- Must be a registered member of any professional body;
- Must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience, ten years of which must be unbroken service in the University system;
- Must have attained the rank of a Deputy Registrar, or its equivalent in a University;
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of relevant administrative packages.
The salary and conditions of service for the Registrar shall be as obtainable in the Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their applications and curriculum vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The curriculum vitae should highlight the following:
- Full Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Email and Telephone numbers
- Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- State of Origin and LGA
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates
- Positions held with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Names and Addresses of 3 referees
Application should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked, "Post of Registrar" to:
Federal University Dutsin-ma,
Applicants are expected to request their referees to forward their reports under confidential covet directly to the Registrar.