In a huge growth context in Africa and China, our teams are constantly delivering new services and products to microfinance entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a part time (50%) English to French and French to English translator to foster our current team, especially in the field of communications & marketing.
Under the supervision of the marketing team, he/she will be in charge of translating all supports for our customers (on and offline), partners and stakeholders.
As most of the field will concern marketing & sales, the translator will have to also bring great writing & communication skills to enhance communication headlines both in French and English.
The translator will work on global or local projects and offer his translating & editing skills for web based and offline projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree in translation services. A test will be conducted during the recruitment process.
- A 5 years experience as translator in a international context, specifically for marketing & sales services (references will be requested)
- Be a native English speaker, bilingual in French.
- Computing skills: MS Office and Word in particular
- We are looking for a details oriented person, full of rigor and autonomy to work on a project base with little supervision. Great crosscultural skills will be appreciated.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.