Vacancy at MyJoy Food Industries Limited
Posted on: 8 February, 2016
Deadline: 20 February, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
My Joy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, scheduling, counseling, supervising and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials/F/G to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting daily and monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in manufacturing companies.
- Leadership, Analysis and Management skills.
Method of Application
To apply, should send your Application letter and CV's to: email@example.com using "Warehouse Supervisor/ref 06" as subject of the mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Myjoy Food Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trade Marketing Representatives at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Career Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Admin Officers at Coleman Wires and Cables
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Chief Operating Officer at Ascot Industrial SRL
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc