Job Opportunity at VoguePay Nigeria
Posted on: 8 February, 2016
Deadline: 12 February, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
VoguePay.com, as the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
- Maintenance of personnel files and Personnel Action Forms
- Benefits administration and staff compensation
- Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies; develop a Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities
- Manage recruitment process and assist in identifying, selecting, and attracting candidates to fill job openings.
- Develops and implements approved Admin and Facilities Strategies, policies and procedures
- Prepares and submits relevant reports on all activities of Admin and Facilities to the COO
- Liaises with the Finance and Accounts Department to maintain an inventory of all movable and fixed assets and ensuring these are properly valued, tagged for identification, accounted for and safe guarded
- Reviews and updates processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets
- Financial management such as developing budgets, perform cost reduction research, handling accounts receivable/payable.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “VPAM16.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Python Developers at Cousant Limited
- Jobs at CardinalStone Capital Advisers (CCA)
- Latest Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Senior Accountant At CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc
- Litigation Officer in a Leading Nigerian Bank - Oscar Temple
- Team Member, Tax Team at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Graduate Payment Specialists at BitPesa
- Graduate Buying Specialist at A Leading Bank - Uconnect Human Resources Limited