2016 Graduate Trainne Program at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
Posted on: 8 February, 2016
Deadline: 12 February, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EED
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) is licensed to distribute electrivity in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo states.
As part of our efforts ro teinvigorate our workforce for better service to our esteemed customers, we are seeking new graduates that have completed their National Youth Service for our Graduate Trainne Program.
- We invite applications from graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, as well as other Engineering and Physical Science disciplines.
- Graduates from Management and Social Science are also invited to apply.
Method of Application
All applications should eb submitted via emial to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subect line - Graduate Trainee Program on or before Friday, February 12, 2016. Co hard copy submission are allowed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Customer Service Executives at Greenlight Planet
- Customer Service Manager at Darmac Engineers
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock