Total Health Trust Limited - Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
• Registration of members, scanning of passport photograph and printing of ID cards for enrollees and staff
• To analyze and report on all data relating to managed care and NHIS
• To analyze and report on the claims statistics for each group for management decision making
• To provide the soft copy of monthly capitation lists for managed care and NHIS Provider
• To perform quality control on all request logged throughout the week to ensure that information are entered correctly on medware
• Reconciliation of client list to match information on the system
• To ensure that reports on correspondence, enquiries and applications are completed and sent to line manager
• To generate text file for all clients for cards printing
• To ensure that all the printed cards are sent to the various groups at the appropriate time
• To ensure withdrawal and change of hospital of members or employer group are processes at the appropriate time
• To ensure that all emails regarding updates, additional and withdrawal request are acknowledged and replied within the stipulated time
• Registration of NHIS members and resolution of their issues
• To barcode and scan all membership forms and capture it on Medware
• Candidate must have a minimum of first degree preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or any related discipline
• Additional qualification will be an added advantage
• Candidate must have minimum of 2 years Post-NYSC experience preferably in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
• Candidate must have knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
• Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
• Candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
• Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
• Decision Making skills
• Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
• Working with people
To apply for this position, visit Total Health Trust Limited Career Page