Career Opportunity at JTI
Posted on: 7 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at JTI
JTI Is Recruiting to Fill the role of Factory Finance Associate in Ilorin.
The candidate will be responsible to support in performing the following assignments:
- Take charge of continuously monitoring ITC payment to JTI SA (With full reconciliations)
- Timely and accurate reporting to GSC Finace HQ
- Ensure transparency over JTI Product costing manufactured by ITC,
- Ensure adherance to GSC Policies & Procedures and internal controls in general,
- Participate in safeguarding JTI investments (M&E, FG, SP and Materials inventories)
- Provide assistance and support to Factory Finance Manager
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Perfome weekly / monthly follow up with ITC payment to JTI SA
- Perfome weekly / monthly JTI SA AR reconciliations vs HL payment to ITC
- Reconciliation of JTI SA Acc Receivable from ITC versus Materials at ITC
- Follow up with all ITC Forex sourcing transaction and Telex copies
- Report on ITC Credit Line & AR evolution including status of Overdue
- Month End Closing / Actuals reporting:
- Support in performing monthly Actual Product Cost calculation for the JTI
- Portfollio (4 brands, 4 SKUs) and Explain variances to Standard.
- Prepare monthly reports for GSC Finance HQ
- Prepare Conversion Cost make-up & variance trend analysis
- Follow up GME postings made from Entity Finance to Factory Cost
- Product Cost Planning / VMCUnder the supervision of Factory Finance Mgr., prepare Standard Product Cost (VMC) during, and eventually in between (Launches), Planning cycles
- (A&SP, May & September LE, TDT), in an accurate and timely manner.
- Control the CAPEX operations from a Finance perspective, i.e. commissionning, Asset numbering, Depreciation, GlobCon Load etc.
- Provide guidance and support on Capital Expenditure projects to facilitate the decision making process.
- Ensure close follow-up on project development and where applicable, post-implementation assessement.
- GSC Pol & Procedures / Internal Controls
- Support and assist Factory Finance Manager in maintaining adequate internal controls in order to safeguard full compliance with JTI Product Cost Policies & Procedures.
- Closely monitor Spare Parts Management Inventory & Reporting
- Attend Finish Goods and Materials inventory counts, reconcile with inventory records and follow-up on discrepancies.
- GSC & Market Management Support
- Provide Costing expertise and assistance to Factory Finance Manager
- Participate in the review of Costing assumptions used by ITC for its Selling Price to JTI
- Review & validate ITC cross charges to JTI
- Other / Ad-hoc- As may be required, provide assistance during the M&E importation process (gathering of documentation, etc).
- Handle special projects on Management request.
- Mornitoring of Consignment Inventory (Locally purchase NTMs), Re-Order Level, Issues of Purchase Requisition and Tracking of delivery
- University degree, preferably in Finance or business administration
- At least 3 year experience in finance, strong knowledge of Factory processes (preferably tobacco industry), strong analytical skills and experience in Financial Reporting & Planning. International environment.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, written and spoken.
- Computer Literate (MS Excel & MS Project) & SAP knowledge.
- Familiar with internal controls and other Factory Finance procedures
- Knowledge of Accounting Software (SAP would be an asset).
- Self starter able to work independently
- Time management skills and ability to work under strict deadlines
- Good communication and analytical skills
- High degree of probity and integrity
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and desire to develop
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JTISimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Job Openings at Platinum Careers
- Current Job Placements at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Workforce Group
- Jobs at Lorache Limited
- Project Manager at HReade Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Fadac Resources