Job Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 7 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, is a top firm in the real estate industry and is currently looking to engage the services of an Estate Surveyor & Valuer.
- Property Management
- Inspection, Market Survey and Analysis of Asset
- Sales, Leases and Rentals
- Perfection of Titles
- Valuation of Properties
- Bachelor's degree in Estate Management, Building Technology, Civil Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the development, and implementation of Construction projects.
- Working experience in the Real Estate industry is an added advantage
Areas that may be worked on once the surveyor has experience and specialized knowledge include:
- Offering advice on property taxation;
- Providing post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice;
- Assisting clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funds;
- Enabling clients to initiate construction projects;
- Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings
Salary is Negotiable
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company
- Estate Surveyors at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Job Vacancies at the 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm