Job Vacancy at Prananet Technology
Posted on: 7 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Prananet Technology Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Prananet Technology Limited was born from the initiative of a group of professionals, wth great passion to deliver excellence through technology. The activity is focused on the topic of the strategic technological innovation with the purpose of becoming leader in the competitive and dynamic ICT area.Thanks to Customer satisfaction we have been able to consolidate our commitment in the computer’s domain, and we are able to offer the most competitive technological solutions with great added value, through an innovative approach and a custom-made planning analysis.
A software developer is needed and should be able to carry out the underlisted tasks;
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions with a Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management.
- Programming Language: Highly proficient in C#, VB.net, PHP and Java
- Highly skilled with development of Enterprise resource planning softwares
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL using MS SQL Server, MySQL and Microsoft Access
- Excellent CSS skills
- Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
- Develop applications with optimized code within the .NET framework using ORM tools such as NHibernate to carry out database transactions efficiently.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
Method of Application
Applications can be sent via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Prananet Technology LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Executive Nanny at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings