DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II's founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
Her unflickering passion for beautiful furniture and interiors as well as thoroughness in the execution of projects borne out of years of experience sets her and DO.II apart from her counterparts in the industry. DO.II recently won the Best Residential Designer 2012 category in the premier edition of the Interior Design Excellence Awards(IDEA).
- Coordinate the interpretation of a client’s required services for managing or beautifying a spac
- Ensure accurate documentation of each client’s order or request
- Prepare tenders and respond to RFPs sent by prospective and existing clients
- Oversee preparation of quotations to clients ensuring that prices are competitive and profitable
- Oversee picture presentation ensuring the quality and adequacy in meeting with client needs
- Minimizes the exposure / risk on each project by analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization and communicate variances or other concerns
- Preparing and managing the budget for each project (including travelling, consulting expense, agency etc)
- Meeting with prospective clients, debriefing and following through on the submission as per their requirements and accordingly, materialize the deal and bill for consulting accordingly
- Project co-ordination – taking the site-measurements, making the layout plans, take the approval of the client, make detailed working drawings for execution, site-visits to check the progress & quality of work and selection of materials, if required
- Finalize project estimate with accounts, prepare costing/quotation for approval by Management and coordinate the execution process to the satisfaction of the client – on approved cost
- Signoff before production commences, review mid-production items to ensure accuracy and quality of on the date of delivery to ensure the client’s request is met 100% and preventing rework or rejection
- Manage work of sub-contractors in providing quality work
- Coach and motivate team to high performance
Skills ; Ability to create 3Ds ,Excellent presentation skills , Excellent written and communication skills, Attention to details, Strong negotiation skills , Strong managerial and planning skills
Education B. Sc Architecture, M. sc Architecture a Certification in interior design will be an added advantage
Experience 8 years drawing experience and interior design
Method of Application
To apply, send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.