Jobs at Merit Telecoms Nigeria
Posted on: 6 February, 2016
Deadline: 10 February, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Merit Telecoms
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
- Perform top level administrative duties in support of the CEO- including making travel arrangements, scheduling a high volume of meetings and appointment as well as managing an ever-changing business/personal Outlook calendar, and managing complex schedules.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site executive meetings and functions, such as Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Senior Executive meetings.
- Screen multiple requests for meetings with the CEO and utilize sound judgments in managing priorities of requests based on importance and urgency.
- With an understanding of business protocols associated with CEO’s clients and business associates, effectively interact with senior management on behalf of the CEO
- Draft the CEO’s correspondence based on a general outline of points, and prepare PowerPoint and other presentations as needed.
- Organize and manage documents using various software programs.
- Screen all phone calls to the CEO’s office and exercise sound judgment in determining whether to contact the caller to the CEO, take a message, or refer the matter to another company contact.
Specific Job Roles
- To institute and manage corporate communicate strategy
- To build a unique culture in line with MERIT vision
- To continually improve MERIT branding/imaging
- Public and media relations
- Stakeholder/ management relations
- Special events management (team building/Staff parties etc)
- Participation in Local, National & International conference
- Website development and update
- Fund raising/charitable activities
- Publications and promotional materials MERIT and its products
- Corporate social responsibility
- Support to other departments in their promotional efforts
- To maintain liaison with external media houses
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- A good thinker
- A very fast learner
- Creative and innovative skills
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desktop publishing application
- MS Office Suite (MS word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- B.Sc. in any social science or any related course.
- 2-3 years’ experience.
go to method of application »
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy.
- Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- Guide, train and motivate sales and marketing team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
- Travel to customer sites and tradeshows to promote company’s products and services.
- Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Develop advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and tradeshows to support Sales strategy.
Education and Qualification
- Degree level in Business Administration, Marketing or any related courses.
- Certification in CIMN is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4years in marketing and sales development
- To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Merit TelecomsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at an E-Payment Company - Workforce Group
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)