Simeon's Pivot Resources - Our Client, a Finance House engaged in Equipment leasing, Car Rental and haulage Company situated in Victoria Island, Lagos State requires the services of a competent, self-motivated and passionate individuals who is well experienced, to fill the position below:
- Assist in the review of major contracts, proposed facilities, and/or new program activities for loss and insurance implications.
- To draft and submit report on a quarterly basis of all non-performing loans with recommendations as to the action to be taken
- Prepare risk management and insurance budgets and allocate claim costs and premiums to departments and divisions.
- Provide a methodology to identify and analyze the financial impact of loss to the organization, employees, the public, and the environment.
- To ensure implementation of the company's policy as regards credit checks
- To ensure that the credit committee meeting of the company adds value to the company's credit appraisal and approval.
- To review and draft Credit Policy documents.
- To prepare Enterprise Risk Management templates with instructions how to use it
- To review and draft General Business Policy and Procedure Guideline to minimize risks.
- To monitor the overall recovery and disposal of repossessed assets and ensure that recovery unit perform optimally.
- Candidate must have 5 - 7 years work experience.
- Gender: Male/Female.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Transferring Information and Ideas effectively among individuals
- To accurately perform a credit analysis in a timely manner
- Sound understanding of asset risk and mitigants to such risk factors
- Must be skilled in all facets of Debt Recovery
- Ability to timeously conclude all credit appraisals forwarded by the sales team
- Ability to timeously conclude on all inspections required to be performed in respect of pending credit applications
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary
- Deciding on the appropriate course of action to take depending on the situation
- The directing or guiding of people towards an objective through establishing respect, common purpose, and the commitment and effort of group members
- Extensive management skills to manage a very busy office
- Ability to resolve issues.
Method of Application
To apply, forward your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position and location as subject title e.g Risk Manager (Victoria Island, Lagos State).
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.