Job Vacancy in a Healthcare and Medical Products Company via Adexen
Posted on: 5 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is one of the world's leading, innovative companies in the healthcare and medical products industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of
- Organize Field meeting, villages meeting in order to increase Sales.
- Provide order sheet to national distributor’s sales team.
- Coordinate regional sales tours with national distributors local team
- Organize regular visits to agro-dealers, retailers and farmers in their area of responsibility.
- Create & implement pull action to increase Sales (Advertising, training, meeting, visits)
- Manage push action towards distributors, agro dealers & retailers (Product awards, product presentation, promotion concept).
- Train the agrodealers & retailers sales forces on products and concepts.
- Prospects news clients (smallholder’s and middle size farms, agro dealers & retailers, cooperatives, farmer’s association) in collaboration with national distributor’s team.
- Ensure that the commercial action plan is applied on the ground
- Define weekly and monthly sales Plan and trip in collaboration with the Private Business Manager.
- Constant supervision of sales and items portfolio based on strategy, rotation, volumes and economic contribution in collaboration with distributor’s team.
- Follow up Sales records at distributors, Agro-dealers, retailers & cooperatives levels.
- Implement field demo trials and provide results.
- Assist the Commercial farm Manager in demo trials on Middle and Commercial farms.
- Confirmed experience in sales, marketing could be a plus.
- Commercial oriented or 5 years’ experience in the sector, degree in agriculture is a plus.
- Good knowledge about the market and the industry.
- Management, Planning and reporting skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinking with a good pragmatic approach.
- Communication & negotiation skills, persuasiveness and diplomacy.
- Flexibility, ability to anticipate in an unstable environment.
- Ability to handle critical situations and a quick Learner.
- Resistant to stress and work pressure.
- Very good personal organization.
- English, French could be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested in this position? Apply on Adexen Career Website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited