Job Vacancy in a Healthcare and Medical Products Company via Adexen
Posted on: 5 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is one of the world's leading, innovative companies in the healthcare and medical products industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of
- Organize Field meeting, villages meeting in order to increase Sales.
- Provide order sheet to national distributor’s sales team.
- Coordinate regional sales tours with national distributors local team
- Organize regular visits to agro-dealers, retailers and farmers in their area of responsibility.
- Create & implement pull action to increase Sales (Advertising, training, meeting, visits)
- Manage push action towards distributors, agro dealers & retailers (Product awards, product presentation, promotion concept).
- Train the agrodealers & retailers sales forces on products and concepts.
- Prospects news clients (smallholder’s and middle size farms, agro dealers & retailers, cooperatives, farmer’s association) in collaboration with national distributor’s team.
- Ensure that the commercial action plan is applied on the ground
- Define weekly and monthly sales Plan and trip in collaboration with the Private Business Manager.
- Constant supervision of sales and items portfolio based on strategy, rotation, volumes and economic contribution in collaboration with distributor’s team.
- Follow up Sales records at distributors, Agro-dealers, retailers & cooperatives levels.
- Implement field demo trials and provide results.
- Assist the Commercial farm Manager in demo trials on Middle and Commercial farms.
- Confirmed experience in sales, marketing could be a plus.
- Commercial oriented or 5 years’ experience in the sector, degree in agriculture is a plus.
- Good knowledge about the market and the industry.
- Management, Planning and reporting skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinking with a good pragmatic approach.
- Communication & negotiation skills, persuasiveness and diplomacy.
- Flexibility, ability to anticipate in an unstable environment.
- Ability to handle critical situations and a quick Learner.
- Resistant to stress and work pressure.
- Very good personal organization.
- English, French could be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested in this position? Apply on Adexen Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Latest Jobs at Vixa Pharmacy
- Regional Sales Manager at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Internal Audit/Warehouse Supervisor at a Leading Pharmaceutical Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Openings at Sandoz Nigeria - Novartis
- Latest Job Opportunities at HealthPlus Limited
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduate Medical Sales Representatives
- Medical Sales Representative at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited