Jobs at Woodland Elementary School
Posted on: 31 July, 2012
Deadline: 14 August, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a new British Nursery and Primary School located in the central yet serene area of Abuja. The school offers a child centered learning program , incorporating cutting edge teaching techniques with a warm and nurturing environment.
School resumption date is September 2012, recruitment has been on for a while and the following positions are yet to be filled:
1. Human resources Administrator (Female) - Ref: Esr/Wd1
A good degree in social sciences, Arts or Business Management (preferably from an international institution) , and at least 7 - 8 years years post graduation experience. Experience in Education Administration is an advantage.
2. Class Teachers - Ref: Esr/Wd2
A degree in Education, and at least 4 years post graduation experience in an international school. A good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum or National curriculum is required.
3. Key Stage Coordinator (Female) - Ref: Esr/Wd3
A degree in Education and at least 8 years post graduation experience. A very good knowledge of the EYFS or NC is required. Candidate must have led a team of teachers, monitoring the curriculum to achieve attainment targets for each key stage.
Applicants from outside Abuja and the UK, including Nationals and Expatriates are encouraged to apply. Send in a copy each of your current CV and application letter (please quote the reference number for the position applied for) to the following emails:
All applicants will be received and treated within 2 weeks
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies