Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- Carry out or supervise all base logistic activities: fleet supervision, supplies/fuel consumption, infrastructure maintaining material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions
- Arrange and follow up vehicles movements, ensure implementation of security measures
- Carry out regular inspection assessment of premises/facilities and ensure maintenance is properly done. Give specific attention to premises safety installation (electricity/water network etc…)
- Perform maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications.
- Supervise the logistics team (Drivers, watchman…) under his/her responsibility (participating in recruitment, defining roles and responsibilities, organizing tasks and sharing of workload, supervising execution of work etc…)
- Fixed-term contract with probation period/working time flexibility required
Skills and Qualifications
- Essential secondary education and formal technical training
- At least 1 (one) year experience in a similar position. MSF experience desirable.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken) and local language desirable
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- Familiar with Maiduguri setting
Method of Application
Send motivation letter with updated CV and other relevant documents (copy of driving license/ID card, diploma/certificates, work certificates etc…) to: By email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only complete applications will be considered. Clearly indicate the position title in the object of the email. Letters, Documentation provided will not be returned.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview or test.
DEADLINE: Completed applications must be received by February 13, 2016 at 5:00pm