Internship Position at Blue Mahogany
Posted on: 5 February, 2016
Deadline: 18 February, 2016
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Blue Mahogany Limited
Blue Mahogany Limited is a fully integrated interior design company dedicated to providing bespoke interiors for residential and commercial clients across Nigeria.
- The Project Intern assists in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing assigned projects while adhering to high quality standards, time limits and budget to meet or exceed client's expectations.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
Project Implementation and Delivery:
- Document the project team’s approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Help coordinate client signoff documents at key points during project.
- Set up project meetings and document all activities of the project meeting such as schedules, meeting notes, agendas and action plans etc.
- Provide support in coordinating and maintaining project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
- Collaborate with the project manager and client relationship officer on the content and presentation of key client deliverables required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timeliness.
- Follow standard policies and procedures and recommend project process improvements where appropriate.
Client Relationship Management:
- Provide project information updates to the Client Relationship Officer for weekly client update and social media communication.
Project Budget and Financial Management:
- Work with Project Manager to produce accurate financial reporting on all Blue Mahogany projects.
- An undergraduate in Architecture, Civil Engineering or any related fields.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office package, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Archicad, Revit and other design or project management software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Blue Mahogany LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Content and Social Media Writer at Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited
- Fashion/Clothing Designer at Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited
- QA/QC Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Executive Assistant at Lolaj Creations
- 3D Animations & Visual Effect Editor at KingsCrew Media
- Dressmeoutlet.com Graduate Internship Rotational Program
- Creative/Business Development Interns at Sisi Ray Creationz
- Creative/Production Interns at Sisi Ray Creationz