New Job Opportunity at MainOne Nigeria
Posted on: 4 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Responsibilities shall include the following
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Ensures all reconciling items are promptly treated to ensure all revenue and expenses are captured within the reporting period
- Fixed Asset management.
- Ensure proper file management, easy treatability of vouchers to GL as well as maintaining well reconciled vendor statement and file.
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- To liaise with the bank for all Company transactions, as assigned.
- Inventory management.
- Preparation of Monthly Last Mile Costs Schedule and ensure proper reconciliation against invoices and payments.
- Preparation of Prepayment schedules on a monthly basis.
- Confirm authorizations for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Maintain regular contact with other staff, departments and remote offices on procurement and other finance matters, as well as to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Research, track, and resolve (or properly refer) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Identify and update Supervisor of significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Prepare supporting documents, reports, records etc. for financial transactions.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards, policies and procedures, legal/statutory and company regulations.
- Other duties as assigned from time-to-time.
Contacts: Under the supervision of Finance Manager, you will be required to liaise with the banks, and Internal Customer-other departments on related accounts/ finance issues
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- First degree in Finance/Accounting
- ICAN/ACCA Required.
- 4-5 years relevant experience
- Basic bookkeeping procedures
- Basic typing and data entry skills
- Efficient use of accounting templates
- Effective communication (written and oral).
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Proficiency in an ERP application.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should go to Mainone's career website to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Malton Technologies Limited (MTL)
- Sales Representative at Zeta- Web Nigeria limited
- Business Development Manager at IIHT Nigeria
- Product Manager at Gocollate Technologies
- Executive Career Opportunity at MileFriend - SeedStars Academy
- Sales Roles at Oracle Corporation
- Head, IT at Smile Communications