MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Responsibilities shall include the following
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Ensures all reconciling items are promptly treated to ensure all revenue and expenses are captured within the reporting period
- Fixed Asset management.
- Ensure proper file management, easy treatability of vouchers to GL as well as maintaining well reconciled vendor statement and file.
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- To liaise with the bank for all Company transactions, as assigned.
- Inventory management.
- Preparation of Monthly Last Mile Costs Schedule and ensure proper reconciliation against invoices and payments.
- Preparation of Prepayment schedules on a monthly basis.
- Confirm authorizations for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Maintain regular contact with other staff, departments and remote offices on procurement and other finance matters, as well as to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Research, track, and resolve (or properly refer) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Identify and update Supervisor of significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Prepare supporting documents, reports, records etc. for financial transactions.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards, policies and procedures, legal/statutory and company regulations.
- Other duties as assigned from time-to-time.
Contacts: Under the supervision of Finance Manager, you will be required to liaise with the banks, and Internal Customer-other departments on related accounts/ finance issues
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- First degree in Finance/Accounting
- ICAN/ACCA Required.
- 4-5 years relevant experience
- Basic bookkeeping procedures
- Basic typing and data entry skills
- Efficient use of accounting templates
- Effective communication (written and oral).
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Proficiency in an ERP application.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should go to Mainone's career website to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.